Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Bears Lose to Panthers, Ousted from Playoffs

I won't dwell much on the Bears' 29-21 playoff loss to Carolina at Soldier Field. While many Bear fans were talking Super Bowl this year, I thought that was pretty ridiculous. They fattened up on a soft schedule and a sometimes great defense.

Against the Panthers, the Bears' defense wasn't as good as expected. Their offense was slightly better than expected. And, Carolina played a very good game.

Not a bad year...and they have a chance to build on it next year.

Comments:
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
 
Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton
 
You have very much helped me with a source of the information.
- www.blogger.com e
phentermine
 
There are too little good sites. Your site is the best. Thank you for the chance to sign your guest book.
- www.blogger.com o
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone
 
Thanks for the good site.
- www.blogger.com v
spaghetti alla carbonara
 
[color=#f5deb3]Godday everybody,
every morning I use to drive my kids at school and on the way back to earn more money so i can give more to my dears for example I can pay for their university, and because I have passion for the web I wanna build a website to try to earn some money with advertisement. My actual job is a public work so I have 1 free hour a day to make it. At this stage I am trying to understand how to choose a good [/color] [url=http://www.web-host-2.info/web-site-design-and-hosting-01-01.html]web site design and hosting[/url] [color=#f5deb3].When I have built it I wanna make an promotion plan, so I can get a the first few surfers and get started. And unfortunately I'm not good with titles OR the in-between, at least not currently. Any opinion is welcome.
Goodbye everybody
Glen[/color]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?