Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Twins Separated at Birth?













Okay, just a doggone minute!

Frequent Steve-reader - and fellow radio rascal - Sarah Harnisch posted the following comment on the Rehnquist thread below:

Steve-- are you and Rehnquist related? I see some striking similarities in your photos.
Well, gee, thanks, Sarah...for suggesting that I look like an 80 year old dead man! I appreciate it. Blah!
But, I'll let other Steve-readers decide for themselves. Do the late Chief Justice and I look alike? Or, has the stress of having four children under the age of six finally caught up with Sarah?

Comments:
Ummmm, I don't think so. Maybe he could pass as your great uncle. But that's about it.

Clearly being a journalist makes you look much more haggard than ruling on issues of constitutional law.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?