Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Some Vacation Photos




Jeanne and Steve in Cabo San Lucas!







We celebrated our anniversary at a great Cabo restaurant called Lorenzillo's. They made a cute dessert for us!










Margaritaville...made famous in a Jimmy Buffett song.
Alas, no sign of Jimmy!











Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo. A very popular party spot in Cabo San Lucas...we just bought some t-shirts and other souvenirs there.






Aerial view of Sylvester Stallone's home near Cabo San Lucas. As far as I know, Sly wasn't home when I flew over.








I went deep sea fishing. Here I am somewhere in the Pacific, battling a big Blue Marlin. I had it hooked for around 10 minutes before it snapped the line. The captain of our boat estimated it weighed around 150 lbs.




I did catch several big yellow fin tunas. Here's one of them being hauled in.










This is actually the smallest fish I caught...but I posed with it because it squirmed around the least of all of 'em!











I went for a flight on a motorized hang glider. It's basically a hang glider with three wheels and a big lawn mower engine!









Ready for takeoff in the glider!









Here's an aerial shot of our resort, Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, taken from the glider.

Comments:
Let's just say the patch was not as successful as I had hoped!

Still, I hung in there and fished the entire trip.

You fly on the glider with the owner/pilot. He's been doing it in Cabo for 18 years. It was great trip.
 
Jimmy Buffett wasn't there because he is slowly but surely making his way from Cincinnati last Sunday to Wrigley Field for Labor Day weekend.
If you could get a concert ticket for Dave Dahl, he would look really smashing in a grass skirt, coconut bra and shark hat!
 
Yeah, let's all picture that.

Okay, that's enough.
 
searching for information in blogs is alot different then searching in google or yahoo I think I finnally got the hang of this, i realy enjoyed reading your post thanx for the info.

..saltwater fishing trip
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?