Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

On the BDSRA Bandwagon!

As of today, I am proudly sporting my bright shiny blue bracelet from the Batten Disease Support and Research Association (BDSRA).

For those who don't know, Clifford Dahl - son of fellow radio rascal Dave Dahl and wife Corrina - suffers from Batten Disease. (This is nothing Dave hasn't already talked about on his own blog)

BDSRA also has an active Midwest Chapter.

They are currently holding a fundraiser - a raffle with some nifty prizes, including a trip to Walt Disney World!

If you like to buy a ticket - or two or ten - I'm sure Dave could point you in the right direction.

Thanks, and have a good day.

Comments:
Colors are not necessarily my strong point. If it's anywhere between organge and black...chances are I going to call it blue! : )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?