Sunday, July 03, 2005

 

More Songs!

I shared my iPod list with fellow radio rascal Dave Dahl...and he shared his list with me.

The following new adds to my iPod playlist were inspired by - or directly stolen from - Dave's list:

Some Kind of Wonderful - Grand Funk Railroad
We're an American Band - Grand Funk Railroad
Dance the Night Away - Van Halen
Working for the Weekend - Loverboy
If You Leave - OMD
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
My Sharona - The Knack
Good Girls Don't - The Knack
Hot Blooded - Foreigner
I've Been Waiting (For a Girl Like You) - Foreigner
Feels Like the First Time - Foreigner
Cold As Ice - Foreigner
Steppin' Out - Joe Jackson
Is She Really Going Out With Him - Joe Jackson
Strange Magic - ELO
Fooled Around and Fell in Love - Elvin Bishop
Baby Hold On To Me - Eddie Money
Every Time I Think of You - The Babys
Life in the Fast Lane - The Eagles
Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Everlasting Love - Gloria Estefan
I Only Want to be With You - Bay City Rollers
Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers


Will I ever get around to listening to all of them? Doubtful. I mean, who listens to music for 10 - 12 consecutive hours? But, it should give me a decent mix when I do want to listen for a long time.

Comments:
Steve,
I'd love to see you work in some Fall Out Boy or Scissor Sisters. They've always been good to me on my jogs around Washington Park in Springfield.
 
All right, let's hear it for ELO on the iPod!

Check out my blog on Fridays for my regular Friday Beatles/ELO Blogging.

Good grief, it's even more pathetic posting about it on someone else's blog than just posting it on my own.

http://abelog.blogspot.com

Jim Leach
WMAY, Springfield
 
Joe Jackson is awesome. Everyone should have at least two of his tracks on their iPod.
 
I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it...

If you got time , come visit my site,
http://www.themalloftheworld.com/cgi-bin/repcart/CatalogMgr.pl?cartID=3&user=108135513700006&template=Htx%2Fcatview.htx&SearchField=keywords&SearchFor=Baby+names&Submit=Search
It pretty much covers baby middle name and similar stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?