Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 

Fifth of July News Stories

Some of these just seem to repeat...year after year after year.

* Pyrotechnician ends up in the hospital with second and third degree burns, after shell detonates prematurely at Evanston (IL) fireworks show.

* Chicago Heights (IL) man accused of fatally shooting neighbor because the neighbor wouldn't stop shooting off fireworks.

* Chicago Police say a big fire on city's south side may have been started by kids shooting off fireworks. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

I'll make sure I save my scripts...just in case I need them again next year!

Oh, and add to the mix...Aurora (IL) man accused of shooting three of neighbors' dogs with shotgun...and you can pretty much see how my newscasts shaped up this morning. Blah.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?