Sunday, June 19, 2005

 

Jeanne Returns...and, Da Coach in Da John!

After being gone on business for the better part of two weeks, Jeanne came home last night. I sure did miss her...and I'm very glad she's home!

Her suitcase left on an earlier flight from LAX (Jeanne tried, but could not get on the flight)...and Jeanne found her suitcase sitting alone in the middle of a construction area in the AA terminal at ORD. I told her I should have taken the suitcase...and then she should have put up a big (fake) stink about her "lost" bag. But, she was tired and glad to be home, so we just took the suitcase and left.

Speaking of the AA terminal at ORD...will they ever finish the construction? It really is embarrassing to think that the first - or last - impression that visitors to our great city have is that ugly, UGLY American Airlines terminal area. I sure hope they get it done soon.

While waiting for Jeanne last night, I ran into none other than former Bears' coach Mike Ditka in the men's room. Our coversation was brief and inconsequential...before "Da Coach" waddled on his way. I noticed he was wearing a "Ditka" shirt of some sort...just in case no one knew who he was.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?